- About 150th Celebrations
About 150th Celebrations
Publication & Publicity
- Opening ceremony in January 2013 at Belur Math
- Releasing a VCD highlighting the programmes from 2010 to 2014.
- Celebration of National Youth Day in all educational institutions during 2013 – 2014.
- Celebration at the UNESCO Headquarters in Paris, France.
- Introducing Vivekananda Chair in a few Universities.
- Introducing Vivekananda Awards, Medals, Mementos, etc.
- Closing ceremony at Belur Math in 2014.
Seminars and Conferences
- Special Publications on Swami Vivekananda.
- Bringing out Commemorative Volume and Souvenirs.
- Classical Music competitions (both Vocal and Instrumental) for school children.
- Bringing out special supplements in newspapers in various languages.
- Publication of subsidized books on Value Education for the Youth in English, Hindi and vernacular languages
Youth Service Programs
- Parliament of Religions during 2013-2014 in Kolkata, Chennai, Delhi and Mumbai.
- Conference of Monks of the Ramakrishna Order in 2013.
- Conference of Monks at Kankhal, Haridwar, in 2013, involving monks of different religious traditions and denominations.
- Conference of Monks in south India in 2013 involving monks of different religious traditions and denominations.
- Intra-Faith Dialogue among the Hindus (modern religious groups and traditional Hindu sects) in at least 4 states where Parliament of Religions will not be held.
- Conference of devotees with the theme: Role of Devotees according to Swami Vivekananda.
Bhava Prachar Programs:
- All India Youth Convention on ‘Vedantic Idea of Brotherhood’.
- State level Youth Conventions.
- Vivekananda Ratham: Processions tracing the footsteps of Swami Vivekananda.
- Viveka Vahini, Jnana Vahini: Value Education in different regions through mobile units.
- Youth Meets to understand and apply Swami Vivekananda’s ‘Philosophy of Service’ in different fields.
- All India Conference of the Convenors of the Bhava Prachar Parishad.
- Day-long State level meets of the representatives of the member Ashramas.
- Re-enactment of Vivekananda’s triumphant journey in the light of Lectures from Colombo to Almora.
- District level day-long workshop on Youth Counselling.
- Establishment of Bhava Prachar Parishads in some States.
Error: Only up to 6 widgets are supported in this layout. If you need more add your own layout.